Tuesday, 7 June 2016

I've finished University. What now?..



Hi, my name is Amy.

So, I have finally just finished University. An experience which I can only describe to be a rollercoaster. I used to write a blog, and have wanted to start one up again. But I have found myself questioning where to start and what to write. And even now when I have started my 'YES! I'M FINALLY FREE' to-do list... I now find myself asking, so what now?

My whole life, I have been in education. I am a twenty year old girl who has ever only known the education system, who reaches this month within the year and knows she's going back into that same education system come September. This time, I am not. I have mixed feelings and emotions on this I shan't lie, a combination of excitement and nervousness.

The date is currently Tuesday, June 7th 2016 at 00:14am, and here I am trying to make a start. I thought I had a plan and a structure, but truth be told. I have absolutely no clue. So, I think we are just going to roll with this. I am starting this blog saying hello, my name is Amy. A twenty year old female who has just finished University and I have no clue what I am doing with my life. I hope you can join me on this new rollercoaster ride. This time, with my hands in the air, not holding on to the safety barrier. Let's see what happens.

Love, Amzie. X










SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Ugh, graduating is literally so scary to me as well. I want to go to uni for the rest of my life, please!
    So you are definitely not alone!

    Leah / www.sunmoonwars.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to know I'm not the only one, Leah! I feel like I need more time at uni !!
    Love your blog, and your tattoo post. Do you have twitter??

    Amy / The Kennedy Edit

    ReplyDelete

© AMZIE. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig