Wednesday, 25 January 2017

Turkey | The Travel Edit


 A week in Sarigerme

Sarigerme is a small town just outside of Dalaman in Turkey. I travelled to Turkey with family at the end of September, and stayed through the beginning of October 2016. Turkey is a wonderful place, I have fond memories from my travels through Turkey in my early teens with my parents. The people are friendly, the coastline is beautiful and the local towns and villages are filled with culture. Turkey has many wonderful trips to offer also, including the famous mud baths! I really enjoyed visiting Turkey again, and I hope you enjoyed looking through some of the photo's. I would love to know in the comments below if you have ever been to Turkey too.

Love, Amzie. X






SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Hello! I just found your blog and I have to say those photos are absolutely stunning! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Thank you for your kind comment, Kyla! I am so glad you like the photo's. X

      Delete

© AMZIE. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig